The BrightFlex® was created as a multi-purpose upgrade to our original, industry-standard Orchestra Light. No longer just for musicians, we’ve made this light even better with a compact design that provides the same brightness via a streamlined light head, plus a battery bank capable of providing at least a 50% charge to a standard smartphone.
- 8 LEDs provide 90 lumens of bright white (5000K)
- Built-in back fin directs light away from the audience
- 12″ flexible gooseneck and 3.5″ detachable battery bank
- 3 brightness settings with 8 hours of battery life on high, 45 on low
- Battery bank provides a 50% charge to a standard smartphone
- 5V1A output, charges in 3.5 hours
- 2500 mAh capacity
The BrightFlex’s® padded strong-grip clip clamps onto any surface up to 1.5″. It has a sturdy, infinitely adjustable 1′ gooseneck that twists into any position where you need light. Quick-assembly allows you to convert the light to a battery pack, which also means the battery pack can be used separately if that’s all you need.
The brightness settings provide 90 lumens on the highest setting, 45 lumens at the middle setting, and 20 lumens on the lowest setting.
There are charge indicator lights and it comes with a 13′ micro USB cable (which we hear is also very handy for charging video game controllers while playing). Also includes a lightweight carrying pouch that holds both the light and 13′ micro USB cable. USB charging block not included.