Excellent opportunity for a flutist/musician to thrive within a genuine small business atmosphere, not a big corporate culture! Non-musicians are encouraged to apply also!)
Flute Specialists, Inc. in Clawson, Michigan is seeking a part-time Flutist-in-Residence/Office Assistant. The ideal candidate will have musical training, preferably in the flute, and also experience in an office environment. This is an on-site position.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to function within a team, collaborative environment
- Availability to work within store hours (M-F; 11-6)
- Superior customer service skills
- Musical training is a plus but not required
- Competency on computer systems including Microsoft Office applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Assist with order fulfillment
- Help maintain accurate inventory records
- Contribute to the team for various tasks as they arise
- There may be the opportunity to travel to flute events around the area
- Looking for 5 hour shifts, Monday through Friday. Exact hours are flexible. There is a possibility of growth for more hours even up to full time.
This position is part time (minimum 25 hours per week), on-site, in the Clawson, Michigan office only. Remote workers are not considered for this opportunity. Compensation commensurate with experience with a minimum starting pay of $15/hour.