The metronome tempo can be set between 30 – 250 beats per minute and offers 8 different rhythms or time-signatures types. The chromatic tuner recognizes notes in a range from A0 – C8, making the STH100 useful for virtually any instrument. The tuner has a built-in mic and an input jack for electric instruments. It can also play a range of pitches, a useful feature for vocalists. The stopwatch function measures time in 1 second increments for periods up to 2 hours, great for keeping track of how long you’ve been practicing.
- Seiko STH100SE Metronome/Tuner with Stopwatch
- All 3 Functions Can Run Simultaneously
- Easy to Use Buttons Provide Comfortable Operation
- Memory Back Up
- Auto Power Off
- Digital Cent Indication
- Tuning Range: A0-C8
- Sound Generation: C4-B4 (12 notes)
- Pitch Shift: A4 = 410-450Hz
- Terminal: Input – Jack
- Tempo Range: 30-250 (1 Steps)
- Beat: 0-7
- Stopwatch Measurement Increment: 1 second
- Maximum Measurement Time: 1 hour, 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Color: Silver
- Possible to use Metronome/Tuner/Stopwatch functions simultaneously.
- Easy-to-use buttons provide comfortable operation.
- Stylish colorings fit school music players’ taste.